Keeping and Maintaining
a Strong Economy
The economy is the number one concern facing our nation today. Nolan is a small business owner and a business and tax attorney. He comes from a long history of family entrepreneurs and business owners throughout Arizona. We have a long road ahead but there ARE solutions. Arizona is Nolan’s home and as your CD 1 Congressman, he will fight for the following actions:
- Eliminate payroll taxes for at least tax year 2021;
- Reduce short term capital gains tax rates to 10%;
- Allow tax and penalty free withdrawals from tax-deferred plans for business use for tax year 2021;
- Place a hold on all new H1B and other foreign work VISAS for 2021;
- Eliminate other job killing regulations;
- Increase the number of driving log hours for truck drivers to 12 hours and decrease the “off-duty time” to 9 hours; and
- Become fiscally responsible and independent from China and other countries for pharmaceuticals, electronic devices and other national security needs.
We invest in our economy by investing in people’s livelihoods. Electing fiscally responsible representatives is more important now than ever before! You deserve someone who will advocate for realistic, cost-effective ways to get us back on track.
A strong economy is vital for future generations and our national security.